Please note that we are open only as per Covid 19 government guidelines.
We are now open for Sunday Service - 10 a.m.
This Sunday, July 12
Current protocols for live church - updated June 15.
Don't expect it to be exactly like before - there are some protocols to put in place.
We have not made this decision lightly. Please read these protocols carefully and prayerfully.
1. If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please stay home and stay safe. Especially if you have fever, cough, sneezing, etc. we ask that you not attend. That said, we pray for you all to be healthy! Also, if you have traveled to an area that is still in stage 1 lockdown, we would ask you to self-isolate at home. We will be videotaping the live service and it will be put online hopefully within 24 hours for you to worship with us.
2. We are allowed to open with 30% capacity of our building. We have a large facility to be able to be separate and spaced out and yet be together. You will be seated in every second pew and will not be moving around during the service. If we cannot all fit in the sanctuary, there will be video overflow in Gregory Hall.
3. All health protocols that have been established for the last 3 months will be in place. No handshakes or hugs, washing hands thoroughly and often, hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations, all touched surfaces will be sanitized. I think we're all used to that by now.
4. One major difference - Gregory Hall will not be open for entering, exiting, or fellowshipping. Please park in the back parking lot and walk up the north side ramp to the side doors. An usher will open a door for you.Please go directly into the sanctuary. We ask that you find your seat and stay in your space for the duration of the service.
5. During the service, we ask that you wear a mask at all times, and especially if you are speaking. Please bring your own mask if you have one. We have a few to give if you need one.
6. All 3 washrooms will be open just outside the sanctuary. Only one person at a time will be allowed in any one washroom. The ushers will assist you. Please follow their instructions and wait patiently.
7. Please do not pass pens, envelopes, and other personal items to other people. We will not pass an offering plate. At the end of the service everyone will exit by the other doors of the sanctuary (south side) where offering plates will be available for you to place your envelope. Please exit at the side ramp exit. We ask that you move directly out to the parking lot and stick around. Please fellowship around your cars and greet each other outside while socially distancing.
8. A few miscellaneous items:
- The parking lot doors will be locked at all times.
- The blue chairs at the back will not be available. This will give us more space for moving in and out.
- Attendance will be taken so we will have a record of everyone who has attended.
- There will be no coffee and cookies after service.
- We have checked with Public Health and OPP to make sure we are following all protocols.