Finding Your Place at Verona FMC
Small Group Bible Studies
- Small Groups provide an opportunity to meet new people and encounter God in a friendly setting--creating a place where people can be known and loved. Small Groups vary in size and in their focus. They are designed to become your extended, spiritual family.
- Participating in a Small Group is one way to become part of the Verona Free Methodist Community and to connect with others in a meaningful way.
- Whether you are new to Verona or have been here a long time, these groups provide a place of true community.
- These are specific events that are planned during the year to give an opportunity to socialize and have fun.
Men's Time Out - breakfast
- Meet monthly, usually 3rd Saturday morning 8-9 am
- breakfast at MOM Restaurant
Double click here to add text.
Please check our bulletin page for current events.